Taking into account the European standards and worried of clarifying the role and the intervention of the industrial packaging in the global supply chain, the TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS S.E.I., intended first and foremost for the contractors (customers, chargers, forwarders, etc.) have for object to :
- define methods of packaging resulting from the assembly of the physic-chemical and mechanical protections with the categories of packaging (packages and supports),
- harmonize these methods of packaging in the new intra-community regulations,
- fix the protection against logistical hazards met during the operations of packaging, logistics, handling, transport and storage,
- determine ways of evaluation of the fragilities of the materials according to the logistical hazards.
This reference book establishes a collection of the requirements bound to the realization of the packaging of the industrial materials: so the approved packer can bring you the total service which you look for.
To have an overview of its contents, you can download the CONTENTS, as well as the summary table and the examples of methods
(see at the bottom of this page).
It appears from now on 2 medias :
The electronic version
paper et electronic.
consists of an an exclusively available forn consultation book :
- at the address : http://specifications.seila.fr
- From a Smartphone and from a suited application by using the QR Code
located on the back of the book.
- From the homepage of the website of the SEILA : www.seila.fr
thanks to an only code supplied with the paper version (to use only once then to replace by a personnalized code) and in the addition of an e-mail address.
||This electronic version gives access to the following features :
- Transfers of pages by simple click,
- Websites access by simple click,
- Display in the form of tax stickers of all the pages of the book,
- Keyword search (all the words are keys),
- Research at 2 levels from the contents,
- Notes and observations,
YOU CAN GET YOURSELVES THESE TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS by returning us the ORDER FORM to be downloaded (See at the bottom of the page) :
PRICE LIST ACCORDING TO THE ZONE OF SHIPPING
France : 180 € per unit,
shipping included in "Lettre Max"
Europe : 200 € per unit, shipping included in "Colissimo International"
Other countries : 180 € per unit, shipping not included
Prices without VAT
because the SEILA, as trade association, is not subjected to this tax.
payable to SEILA
according to the following bank details and on the condition of sending us a documentary evidence of this operation :
- Bank : BNP PARIS FRIEDLAND (00575)
- Bank code : 30004
- Code of the counter : 00575
- Bank account number : 00001191824
- Key of bank details : 10
- International Bank Account Number (IBAN) : FR76 3000 4005 7500 00119182410
- BIC (Bank Identification Code) : BNPAFRPPPBY
- Either by mail with your check of payment to the following address :
Syndicat de l'Emballage Industriel et de la Logistique Associée
62, rue de Turbigo
75003 PARIS - FRANCE
Tél. : (33) 01 44 78 00 50
Fax : (33) 01 44 78 00 55
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- or by fax (+33 1 44 78 00 55) or e-mail (email@example.com) with the banking documentary evidence.
Télécharger le BON DE COMMANDE – Edition Française
Download ORDER FORM – English Version
Télécharger le Sommaire des SPECIFICATIONS TECHNIQUES DES METHODES D’EMBALLAGE DES MATERIELS INDUSTRIELS ET APPLICATIONS DIVERSES et le tableau de synthèse et exemples de méthodes
Download the Table of contents of the TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS – METHODS OF PACKAGING OF INDUSTRIAL MATERIALS AND VARIOUS APPLICATIONS and the Summary table – Examples of methods